Identity and Mission
The L'Arche Identity and Mission Statements set out the basis for our communities in the UK and around the world.
- We are people with and without learning disabilities, sharing life in communities belonging to an International Federation.
- Mutual relationships and trust in God are at the heart of our journey together.
- We celebrate the unique value of every person and recognize our need of one another.
UK Mission Statement
- We will nurture communities of faith in which mutually transforming relationships can flourish.
- We will promote the gifts of people with learning disabilities and enable them to take a full part in L'Arche and society.
- We will be open and outward looking, actively engaged with those around us and responsive to changing needs and circumstances.
Find out more about choosing your support from L'Arche.